- 11-year-old snowboarder, born and raised in South Lake Tahoe, California.
- Graydon is a proud member of the Sierra At Tahoe Snowboard Competition Team.
2018 Season Highlights
- USASA South Tahoe Snowboard Series
- Regional 2018 Results
- 1st Place- Boarder X
- 1st Place- Rail Jam
- 1st Place- Giant Slalom
- 1st Place- Slalom
- 2nd Place- Slopestyle
- 2nd Place- Mammoth Mountain Half Pipe Double Header
- 2018 USASA Snowboard National Championships, Copper Mountain, Colorado. Graydon competed in all 5 events (Slalom, Giant Slalom, Slope style, Boarder X, Half pipe) Placing 5th overall in the nation in boys 10/11 division.
- 1st Place- Buckle Up for Big Air Competition
- Burton Qualifier Participant
- Vans High Standard Participant
- Graydon was selected by the USASA South Tahoe Series to be featured in a TV interview as a representative of USASA
- Graydon was awarded the “Kind” Athlete of the year Award by the USASA South Tahoe Series
Graydon’s Black Living Water Review:
“The first time I drank black living water was on my drive to Colorado for the USASA Snowboard National Championships in Copper Mountain Colorado. I drank the black water throughout my entire week of competitions. I felt healthy, improved my endurance and increased my energy. This was the first time in Colorado that I didn’t experience any headaches or dizziness from high altitude sickness. I believe that black living water made the difference! My whole family drinks it now and we absolutely feel hydrated and healthier. We love black living water!”